Make Royal Icing & Decorate Winter Wonderland Cookies
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn about royal icing and how to decorate cookies (Take 2 classes in 1)
Learn different techniques and use different tools on how make royal icing & turn simple delicious cookies into beautiful Winter Wonderland Inspired cookies like a pro and take it home.
- learn how to make royal icing in a very detailed way,
- go home with the left over royal icing you make in class
- go home with one pound of organic royal icing mix powdered. You can choose from egg base, milk base or vegan royal icing mix.
Cookie Design: 1 winter house, 1 large snowflakes, 1 winter tree into edible art. Total of 3 cookies to decorate & take home
Materials: all materials/tools will be provided but must be returned at the end of each class.
Drinks: Wine will be served at no cost.
Free Gift: Scroll below to see how to qualify for free gift.
What Will Be Taught:
Royal Icing Part
- the right way and the easy way without all the fuzz
- different consistency such as stiff, flooding and more
- how to color royal icing
- how to write with royal icing
- how to properly avoid color bleeding
- the right way to mix royal icing
Cookie Decorating Part:
- properly outline cookies
- airbrush on cookies
- make royal icing
- use different types of royal icing consistency
- properly flood cookies
- layer royal icing
- utilized edible images
- work with fondant decorations
- utilized sprinkles to decorate cookies
- technique how to bake the best sugar cookies (recipes available through baking group for free)
- and much more
Guests can qualify to receive for free the following:
- Receive for free a beautiful Sugarboo plate by letting Sweet Frosted Cookies know about your experience through Google Review prior to class is over.
- Gift code from Ann Clark Cookie Cutters for 50% off towards any purchased good for June 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets must be purchased for each participant and paid in advance to reserve a spot.
- Classes are not refundable after 24 hours of payment.
- If class is cancelled by the participants within 24 hours there will be a 4% cancellation fee. Fee goes to paypal and not Sweet Frosted Cookies
- Once registered you will not be able to switch to another class. If your not able to attend the class you may gift your class to someone else 48 hours prior to class. Email me at email@example.com if you need to gift your seat to someone.
- We must have 5 Participants to proceed with the class. Class will be cancelled if the minimum required is not met.
- If this happens clients will have a choice to transfer payment to another class or get a full refund. There will be no paypal fee.
- Colors and cookie designs shown in photos maybe different utilized in specific class.
- Please arrive on time, Chef Alexis will not give catch up instructions for late arrivals.
- Learn How To Make Royal Icing$80$800$0
YOU DON'T NEED PAYPAL TO PAY
YOU MAY USE YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
JUST CLICK NEXT TO PAY