Masquerade Mardi Gras Cookie Decorating Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Let's celebrate Mardi Gras and turn delicious cookies into very festive cookies.
Learn different techniques and use various tools on how to turn simple, delicious cookies into beautiful Mardi Gras Inspired like a pro and take it home.
Cookie Design: 2 Fleur de Lis, Mardi Gras shirt, Jester hat, Mardi Gras Crown, Mardi Gras Crown. Total of 6 cookies to decorate and take home.
Materials: All materials/tools to decorate cookies will be included but must be returned after each class.
Drinks: Wine will be served at no cost.
Free Gift: Scroll below to see how to qualify for a free gift.
Chef Alexis will teach how to do the following:
- -learn different ways to use diamond dust on cookies
- -use different colors of diamond dust
- -use edible acrylic paint on cookies
- -use airbrush
- -use stencil
- - apply wet on wet using different colors
- - properly outline cookies
- - properly flood cookies
- - use different types of royal icing consistency
- - layer royal icing
- - utilized edible images
- - use different coloring to highlight cookie designs
- - utilized sprinkles to decorate cookies
- - technique how to bake the best sugar cookies (click here for recipe, from Sweet Frosted Cookies Baking Community)
- - technique how to make the best royal icing (click here for recipe, from Sweet Frosted Cookies Baking Community)
- - and much more
Guests can qualify to receive for free the following:
- Receive for free a beautiful Sugarboo plate letting Sweet Frosted Cookies know about your experience through Google Review prior to class is over.
- Gift code from Ann Clark Cookie Cutters for 50% off towards any purchased good for June 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets must be purchased for each participant and paid in advance to reserve a spot.
- Classes are not refundable after 24 hours of payment.
- If the participants within 24 hours cancel the class, there will be a 4% cancellation fee. The fee goes to PayPal and not Sweet Frosted Cookies
- Once registered, you will not be able to switch to another class. If you are not able to attend the course, you may gift your class to someone else 48 hours before class. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to gift your seat to someone.
- Chef Alexis will not give catch up instructions for late arrivals
- We must have 5 Participants to proceed with the class. The class will be canceled if the minimum required is not met.
- If this happens, clients will have a choice to transfer payment to another class or get a full refund. There will be no PayPal fee.
- The instructor can change the colors and cookie designs shown in photos.
- Please arrive on time; Chef Alexis will not give catch up instructions for late arrivals.
YOU DO NOT need a PayPal account to make the payment. It will give you the option after clicking the PayPal button to pay either with PayPal or debit/credit card.
YOU DON'T NEED PAYPAL TO PAY
YOU MAY USE YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
JUST CLICK NEXT TO PAY